So, to recap……….
1. I am fit and healthy, I am wealthy, I am enough. Say it 3 times like I just wrote it, because 3 is a powerful number.
2. http://www.zen12.com for all your meditaion needs
3. Healthy, preferably organic, fresh cooked food. I’m a veggie now for 11 years but you can eat meat, but less of it because it’s not good for you, all those chemicals they put in chickens, pigs, cows etc and there mass produced so they live in really crowded conditions and god knows what other stuff they don’t tell us about.
4. A good smoothie for breakfast really helps if you have cacao, flax seeds, aloe vera juice etc for all your diet needs. I have marmite on toast most days for my B12 because I don’t eat meat anymore.
5. Whenever a negative thought pops in to your head, stop, and think about the opposite positive one and it won’t take long to have less and less negative ones, and after a while it’s just natural to think more positvely.
6. Don’t beat yourself up if your having a bad day……we all have them……if you can, take a break somewhere quite for 10 or 20 minutes and meditate, or just be still with your eyes closed and it will make a difference.
7. It’s impssible to be happy all the time, but slowly you will get happier and happier. If not, your proberly not keeping up with the things I just shared hehehehe But seriously, it’s a daily practice, like any spiritual work. I can’t tell you everything, I can only tell you what works for me. You have to find your own routine for whatever works for you. Some people call it God, some call it Univese, some call it spirit, what ever works for you, but spend time, every day doing these things and I garantee you will be happier or your money back hehehe
8. When you’ve got a routine sussed out, you and add stuff to you’re I am’s and thank you lists. Thanks for the things you have and thanks for the things you want to happen. I have a list of about 15 that I say while I’m going to sleep every night. So that and my daily walks in the woods, I think I have it covered.
Some simple ones are thank you for the roof over my head, thank you for my family, thank you for my friends etc And when you’ve been doing it for a while, the next time you move it will be better than the last place, you will get on better with you’re family and friends etc I don’t know how that works, but it does……WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE if you truly believe in yourself. And the best bit of all is that it’s really simple, just speaking, or thinking a few things every day in the right way and it will change your life over time. Ohhhhh, and eating healthy things is really important too.